Salehe Bembury Pollex Clog - Como
The Crocs Pollex Clog by Salehe Bembury is an exploration of form and function that balances heritage with the most innovative mould in the shoe business.
This is a new take on the iconic mould, created by renowned footwear designer Salehe Bembury. The Crocs Pollex is composed of 3 of his signature fingerprints merged together, with dramatic concave ridges allowing for multi-directional traction. Holes found on the upper of the Crocs Pollex are designed to align with the high-heat areas of the foot for increased breathability. The shoe can be worn two ways with two adjustable and removable heel straps; "Trail" for lifestyle & outdoor use and strapless for "Free" wear.
*Listed in Mens US sizing, to convert to Womens please add 2, eg. Mens 5 US = Womens 7 US*
DUE TO THE LIMITED NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS OR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS. ANY SUSPECTED BOTS OR UNAUTHORISED PURCHASES WILL BE CHARGED A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- Exclusive, first-of-its-kind mold designed by Salehe Bembury
- Dramatic "Fingerprint" concave ridges allow for multi-directional traction
- Two adjustable and removable heel straps made of nylon
- Outsole pods meant to take additional abrasion
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
- Listed in Mens sizing, to convert to Womens please add 2, eg. Mens 5 US = Womens 7 US
- Roomy fit - We recommend sizing down