Salehe Bembury Pollex Clog - Niagara
The Crocs Pollex Clog by Salehe Bembury is an exploration of form and function that balances heritage with the most innovative mould in the shoe business.
This is a new take on the iconic mould, created by renowned footwear designer Salehe Bembury. The Crocs Pollex is composed of 3 of his signature fingerprints merged together, with dramatic concave ridges allowing for multi-directional traction. Holes found on the upper of the Crocs Pollex are designed to align with the high-heat areas of the foot for increased breathability. The shoe can be worn two ways with two adjustable and removable heel straps; "Trail" for lifestyle & outdoor use and strapless for "Free" wear.
*Listed in Mens US sizing, to convert to Womens please add 2, eg. Mens 5 US = Womens 7 US*
- Exclusive, first-of-its-kind mold designed by Salehe Bembury
- Dramatic "Fingerprint" concave ridges allow for multi-directional traction
- Two adjustable and removable heel straps made of nylon
- Outsole pods meant to take additional abrasion
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
- Listed in Mens sizing, to convert to Womens please add 2, eg. Mens 5 US = Womens 7 US
- Roomy fit - We recommend sizing down