X-GIRL Instapump Fury OG W - Plaid
Be a part of the Girl's Movement. These women's Instapump Fury OG shoes were designed with the streetwear label X-girl. Formed by Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth with friend Daisy von Furth in the '90s, X-girl strives to create street fashion for "real girls." A complex plaid pattern gives these shoes a punk rock look. The soft textile upper pumps up with air for a snug, customised fit.
*LISTED IN US WOMENS SIZING*
DUE TO THE LIMITED NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS OR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS.
- The Pump iconic technology offers a customised, locked-in fit
- EVA midsole is lightweight and comfortable
- Graphite plate in midsole adds stability
- Back and front pull tabs for easy on and off
- Black / True Grey 1 / Utility Green
- Product code: FY3951