thisisneverthat 2002R - Grey
Once again taking on the New Balance 2002R, a model they helped revive back in 2020, the South Korean streetwear imprint thisisneverthat revisit the technical running favorite from 2010, outfitting the original design with modern performance upgrades.
A mesh and suede overlay upper construction is rendered with sleek curves and cutout segments for a futuristic take on a classic look while the Stability Web equipped and N-ergy shock absorbing outsole, ABZORB midsole and ABZORB SBS heel cushioning offer comfort and performance. Neutral grey and tonal whites combine with navy overlays and accents to provide for a clean and classic colourway, while addition of cracked leather accents on the collar and tongue complete the design, giving it an aged appearance, helping it fit right in with the 1990s casual running look that inspired the collection.
DUE TO THE LIMITED NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS OR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS.
- Premium suede, leather and mesh upper
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- N-ergy provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web technology provides added arch support
- Grey with Team Navy and Raincloud