580 - Raincloud
The 580 is one of the most distinctive models in New Balance history, and not simply because of its chunky, Rollbar-equipped, trail design. Originally an obscure, regional adaptation of the 585, the 580 began to turn heads as a fixture on the trendsetting streets of Harajuku. When it served as the canvas for some of the first-ever collaborative releases, the 580 became legendary.
The newly reissued 580 brings an icon back to life. The modernised look of a slimmed down toe and reduced collar height is combined with construction that comes as close to a one-to-one recreation of the OG materials, compounds, and features as humanly possible.
This special Moon Daze edition is launching this Grey Day, featuring a classic grey and navy colourway.
- Premium nubuck and mesh upper
- Special edition Moon Daze colourway
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- C-CAP midsole cushioning delivers durable support
- ROLLBAR stability post system helps control rear-foot movement for enhanced support
- Raincloud with NB Navy and Silver Metallic