Chuck Taylor Crater Knit Hi - Egret
Doing their best to move the fight against climate change forward, Converse developed their latest material innovation: Renew Knit. This recycled PET knit is breathable and stretchy, made from recycled polyester and nylon. This Converse Renew style also features recycled polyester laces, a recycled OrthoLite sock-liner, and a speckled rubber crater foam sole made with 12% Nike Regrind rubber.
- High-top shoe with recycled PET knit upper made from >35% recycled content by weight
- Breathable, stretchy engineered knit upper is made from approximately 75% recycled polyester and 25% nylon
- 100% polyester lace closure
- 75% recycled OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable
- Rubber outsole made with 12% recycled rubber scraps from footwear manufacturing process
- Egret / Healing Clay / Cedar Bark