Chuck Taylor 70 Utility Hi - Steel
The great outdoors meets retro '90s street fashion in the Chuck 70 Utility Hybrid Fusion High Top.
Designed by Dior Men's Artistic Director, Kim Jones, the sneaker prominently features a translucent TPU cage over the cotton canvas upper in the style of modern technical hiking boots. The look is completed with rubber overlays which wrap the upper and heel providing extra protection from the elements.
- High-top shoe with cotton canvas upper and translucent TPU cage overlay
- Rubber overlays along upper and heel, and rounded laces for utility-inspired style
- Heritage design elements, like a rubber toe bumper, toe cap, and midsole stripes
- 75% recycled OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable
- OrthoLite cushioning helps keep it comfortable
- Vintage star ankle patch ties in '70s heritage
- Steel / Egret / Black